So, you have decided that you want to pursue a job working in an office environment.
A job that will also offer you an opportunity for development.
At Care Visions, we believe that everyone should be given that opportunity to develop, which is why we now have an opening on our Reception Desk at our Head Office in Stirling.
In this role, you will be the first face that people see when they walk in.
The person that they will trust to make them feel welcome and point them in the right direction to their meeting, training or job interview.
The person that someone first speaks to on the phone and knows where to direct each enquiry promptly and efficiently.
There are other admin related duties as well. Other operational support departments that will need your help and assistance.
As well as this, you’ll also get to undertake an apprenticeship that will see you gain a recognised industry qualification in Business Administration.
Who are we looking for in the right candidate for this post?
- Someone who can perform all of the above duties to a high standard and that buys into our values of Compassion, Integrity, Respect and Safety.
- You have a friendly and approachable manner and enjoy meeting people.
- You are intelligent, organised, well-mannered and customer-focused.
- You also have a good grasp of technology and you’re great on the phone.
- Most importantly, we want you to be dedicated to what you do and perform your duties to the best of your ability, whilst proving to everyone just how good you are.
Care Visions is Scotland’s largest independent provider of residential care for children and young people. Have a look at our website for further information on what we do, who we are as an organisation and what our philosophies are.
Click the button below and we will get back to you with a full job description and details on the next steps in our recruitment process.