Location: Stirling Office
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 p/a
Administrator – Fostering Team
£20,000 - £22,000
Full Time, 37 hrs per week
Compassion, Integrity, Respect and Safety.
These are the values that we believe in and uphold at Care Visions.
Every member of staff works to these values in order to create a positive and inspiring working environment.
This role will be a central support role for Children’s Services Operational admin support and events.
Not only will you have the opportunity to use your skills and expertise to manage the administration for our Fostering and Children’s Services, you will also play an incremental part in maintaining the processes that we have in place for recruitment of foster carers, diaries for on-call senior managers, typing minutes and events admin.
You’ll be an important and valued member of the team and your efforts will directly affect the lives of children and young people who access our Fostering services.
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience in a Fostering Agency administrative role or event planning/training coordination role would be desirable but not essential.
- Relevant experience working in an administrative role within an office environment
- Experience in managing diaries/calendars and coordinating meetings
- Previous experience in an administrative role that required a degree of creative thinking
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office packages, in particular: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to problem solve and use initiative
What can you expect from working with Care Visions?
- An amazing team environment. As an organisation we welcome open communication, hard work and tenacity
- A positive and challenging working culture that inspires dedication, creativity and personal/professional development
- Continuous professional development, including qualifying and external opportunities
- Employee benefits including: Generous Annual Leave entitlement, Care Visions Lifestyle Platform, Credit Union Sick Pay Insurance Scheme, and Employee Assistance Programme.
Interested? Please click apply and we will get back to you with a full job description, as well next steps in the application process.
Closing date 15/11/19